I had to wait 1 week + 2 whole extra days before finding out the results of the mole biopsy because today was the next available appointment time. Those 2 days were emotionally turbulent, to say the least. I would stress about it... then I would think: If it was something bad, they'd call me as soon as they knew, right? Then I'd calm down. But then I'd pick up where I left off, stressing about it again. That's probably why I haven't been blogging much in the last week.
It turns out, I didn't really have to wait. I found out later that I could've called on Tuesday and they would've told me the results right then and there. If only I'd known. Oh well.
At any rate, the news was good!!! No cancer!!! She called The Mole a "compound nevi." Said those look very similar to a melanoma but, thankfully, they are not. ***BIG SIGH*** Relief. Heavy weight lifted off shoulders. Thank you, God!! :D
Afterward, we just had to stop by Starbucks for a celebratory Caramel Frappuccino. Mmmm!! Tasty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment