Saturday, August 22, 2009
Swimmin'
Here it is, almost the end of summer already and this is the first (and only, thus far) time we've used Mac's cute little swimming pool. Good thing it was only $5! I figured he should use it at least once before our vacation because, once we get back, it may start getting cooler... you never know. Seems like once autumn hits, bye-bye warmth! Oh yeah, and just in case you're wondering about those Li'l Swimmers diapers... they don't work. Not like I thought they would, anyway. I'm not sure what I thought they'd do... I think I expected them to actually absorb the urine. But I guess if they did that, they'd be absorbing all the pool water too, huh? So apparently they're just supposed to look good and cover little booties. :) And whether I wanted to or not, I now know that they're virtually NON-absorbent. Heh heh. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment