So, I'm getting ready for church this morning and, after sneezing a couple of times, I feel a sudden strong urge to vomit! What is that all about? And the rest of the morning I'm just feeling blah. Even during church I'm feeling icky: Headache, a little dizzy. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't eaten much... so I lugged my box of Teddy Grahams and a glass of water into church with me! I thought I was done with that nauseaous feeling! I think I've had a good 2 or 3 full weeks of feeling fine, I hope I'm not regressing.
Here's a random thought: It's amazing how, after taking a 2-hour nap during the day, I'm still tired and ready for bed at 10:30 at night! I used to worry that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep. Now? No problem! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment