Monday, August 25, 2008
I've gotta say...
...Weekends just aren't long enough these days! Not to mention, it seems like all I wanna do is sleep! And when you throw birthdays and weddings into the mix... I'm exhausted by the time Monday rolls around! I'm beginning to think that I was misled: I either heard or read somewhere that 2nd trimesters are supposed to bring more energy. HA! That's a laugh! I suppose if I could actually sleep thru the night without being awakened by nature calling or having some wacky, unpleasant, bizzaro dream jolting me from my slumber, there might be a little more energy to speak of. At least the morning sickness is a thing of the past. And, by the way, "morning" sickness is a lie!! Try "all day" sickness! That pretty much described weeks 7-14 for me. Although, thankfully, I never vomited. :) Well, I must scoot off to bed... as sleepy-time comes earlier for me these days. G'night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment