Belly week 18 - Notes: This was a busy day/week. This was the exact date of my 2nd US during which we found out that you're a BOY!!! Your dad and I could hardly believe it when we heard... and saw!! We seriously believed that you were a girl this whole time and it was really shocking to find out otherwise! We had so many girl names that we liked... now we have to wrap our minds around the fact that you're a boy. We're so thrilled though! Your dad even got a little choked up after he heard the news!You are considerably more photogenic at this stage. I could clearly see the following features: Head, arms, legs, hands, a foot. Saw and heard the heart beating too!
The BIG question: You are a
a) girl
b) boy... YEAH!! WHOA!!
c) stay tuned!
~~I "HEART" BABY~~
Today is: August 20, 2008
It is a day I will never forget because we heard your heartbeat for the first time.
It sounded something like:
a) galloping horses... I think this one is fairly accurate.
b) a techno drum beat... not so much.
c) a miracle... Definitely!!
Other thoughts: We finally got to hear the heartbeat today! It was really so amazing... and it just made you that much more real to us - there's a little person growing inside me! And it's a BOY!!! Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment