Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Tuesday .
Mom (a.k.a. G'ma Linda) is able to be here with us for this whole week of Christmas! What a treat! She's been here for about 4 days now and I think Mac is finally getting used to having her around! Tonight everyone came to our place for dinner and games! We had some wonderful roast beef (that we got from a friend), potatoes, carrots, rolls and jello salad. Sooo tasty! Plus we had lots left overs... which Brent always loves! We'll be able to make two or three good casseroles from all that's left! After dinner, we played Scattergories - that was fun! Jacob (Jodi's youngest) really wanted to play the game but he didn't want to be on a team with anybody and he's not very good at reading by himself yet. So he ended up entertaining Mac! It was so cute! Mac was really giggling! I wish I had gotten some video footage of it. I think it's safe to say, Mac likes his cousin Jacob! :)
Labels:
Busy Boy,
Catching Up,
Cousins,
Family Visits,
Laughing,
Photos,
Play Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment