Then we went to the mall to see if we could get a picture with Santa... but they were already closed for the evening. We considered jumping the rope to set Mac in Santa's chair... but we weren't that brave. :) We ended up just setting him on the floor next to a reindeer statue but Mac was too interested in all the fake snow on the ground, he wouldn't look up at me. Concerned that he would start eating that fake snow if I didn't hurry, I settled for this:
Mac, on the mall floor, looking down, and all but the eyes and antlers of Rudolph showing. C'mon, really?? I couldn't even get Rudolph's eyes?? At least I got part of a Christmas tree with the twinkle lights and most of the obnoxious fake snow. :)
Then we went to the book store where Mac and I could play in the kids' section while daddy perused his favorite sections. Mac really enjoyed tinkering with this loop-dee-loop thingy, sliding the little wooden pieces along the metal tracks... until he decided to start munching on the wooden pieces. Then mom put the "plug" in. Better for him to suck on his binky than chew on toys that have been touched by little hands that have been who-knows-where, I say! Here are some pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment