We opened a couple of gifts last night but saved the majority of them for this morning. And then we opened the stockings and Santa gifts! I'm quite sure that Santa had fun shopping... er...
making toys for a certain little someone this year! What fun! It was exciting to see Mac rip through the bows and wrapping paper! Although, I think he would've been content to stop there and just feast on the paper and ribbon! But we encouraged him to forge ahead until he had the entire gift displayed, for all to see. :D


It wasn't hard to figure out which gift was the All-Time Fave! Both Daddy
and Mac are thoroughly enjoying the Mega Bloks! I'm sure they'll be a big hit until Mac is old enough to start playing with the
real Legos. :) Until then...

The poor little guy... apparently we wore him out with all this gift opening! Who knew you could get tired on Christmas morning?! I suppose when you're an almost-one-year old, it's bound to happen. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment