Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gramma's Visit --

G'ma Linda got into town yesterday. She's here this weekend mostly for Jessica and Jensina. They're getting baptized tomorrow at church and she wanted to be here for this special occasion!

But tonight everyone's at our house visiting, snacking, playing games, coloring and baking Shrinky Dinks and just havin' some plain ol' fun.
I have to point out that Mac is just too clever. We had selected this particular spot for the Christmas tree not just because it's in front of the window... but in order to deter Mac from getting to the CDs and DVDs. Well. Silly us. He just crawled under the tree to get to them!

Another thing. His poor little forehead looks like it's come out of a war zone! I don't know what it is with babies always using their noggin to catch their fall! But I feel so bad that he keeps running into things. Like... the floor. :) Heh heh. Such is life, I guess. These next pics are just fun, crazy ones. Gotta love playing with the camera...

Then here's Mac checking out Mr. Snowman. Fun times ahead!

No comments: