Friday, July 3, 2009
Tough Day!
Well, this will be the last time for the "weekly's" but I gotta say it: Happy 26 weeks, Mac!! We started the day off with a bang! He had his 6 month Dr appt today and, once again, shots. Yuck! I really think it might be safe to say that mommy and daddy don't like those things as much as Mac dislikes them. Maybe not though. He cried. We didn't... this time. But I think he's getting "better at it" too, since the crying stopped almost as soon as the shots were done. And this time, he got a red, white, and blue Scooby-Doo sticker... which he promptly shoved in his mouth. AND a little apple-flavored Dum-Dum lolli-pop... which he enjoyed until he wanted to try and chew it. So mommy just finished it for him. He was tired anyway, having just had shots and all. After the Dr, we ran a few errands until it got to be lunch time. Hugo's Deli, here we come! YUM! From there, I called our friend, Tricia, to see if she was home. I figured, since we were in the area, we could stop by to pick up the high chair she said we could have. We even figured out how to collapse it so it would fit in our car better. Yay! Thanks, Tricia! We stayed and visited with her for a little while and watched her string-bean of a kiddo play on the Wii Fit. At one point, we all had one of those moments where we looked at each other and realized: Something's wrong with this picture. :D We had a good laugh about that one! We ended up getting home shortly before dinner time... we talked about going on another errand after dinner but decided against it since we knew Mac was tired and tomorrow is going to be another long day! Even after all we did today I didn't take one photo of any part of it! That's ok. I'm sure I'll take loads of pictures tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment