Thursday, July 23, 2009

The G'folks are Here!

Well, it's the first day the Grandfolks and Aunt Shawna are in town and I'm afraid that Mac has to get used to them all over again. The dedication in April was just too long ago. :) I hope it doesn't take him too long to get accustomed to their faces once more. If he prefers the familiar at this stage in life... does this mean he'll have a hard time with change later on? When do babies start branching out (i.e. not being so afraid of everyone but mom and dad), anyway? Perhaps I should start reading one of the many baby/ child development books that I received when I was preggo with him. ;)

Anyway, here are pictures from today. He seemed to do better when they were walking around outside. He was prob'ly distracted by all the nifty things to look at and didn't remember who was holding him. :)


No comments: