Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Day

After church, G'ma and G'pa took us all out to KFC... where I got to stand on the tables! That was fun. When we got home, every-one took naps. I didn't want to at first... but I couldn't help it, my eyes got so heavy. When G'ma and G'pa came back to my house after dinner, we went for a walk! That was fun too! And actually, we went on 2 walks! The first walk was with G'pa and we walked around the new nursing building at NNU. The second walk was past the library (where they're putting in a new sidewalk) and over near some of the dorms (where they're building some sort of courtyard). My mom and dad are having a hard time picturing it but I think it'll be neat. Aunt Shawna got to push me in the stroller most of the way! I think G'ma Nelda pushed a little bit too. But I just love going for walks... no matter who pushes! It sure does help me relax! During our 2nd walk, daddy and Aunt Shawna decided to be a little bit silly and walk past the yellow "Do Not Cross" line. So mommy got a picture of them by the big machine. When we all got home, G'ma and G'pa held me one last time... and they had the most clever idea: To keep me happy (mom says "distracted"), they let me play with one of my musical toys while I was sitting there! It was fabulous. They got to hold me. And I was quiet. :) Everyone was happy.

No comments: