Monday, February 23, 2009
Headed Back to Idaho
Time to get back to the daily grind in Idaho. Bleh. We'd much rather stay in Oregon! Pleeeease? Can't we stay? :) Even Mac wanted to stay. I'm sure of it! Especially since he cried right at the beginning of the trip. I ended up sitting in back with him for a while. He finally settled down and then was pretty much asleep the rest of the way home. He's such a good baby! Talk about getting acclimated to riding in the car! Sheesh! Going 1000+ miles in 5 days will certainly do it! No doubt! We did get an earlier start to the driving today... it's nice for Brent to have some time to relax this evening before heading back to work in the morning. I suppose Idaho's not all bad. It's possible that it's growing on us. But every time we get back to Oregon, we really do miss it there. It's just so beautiful! There's a reason for all that rain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment