Saturday, February 28, 2009
Baby Shower for Erin
We got to go to another baby shower today but this time it was for a friend from back home: Erin. It was fun to just be able to sit back and watch all the excitement going on - as sort of an indirect participant - rather than being the focus of attention for a change! Erin's mom, Dotti, found me on Facebook and invited me. Who knew they were here?! I also got to catch up with a couple other friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. They've lived in Nampa for several years now but, for some reason, we've never run into each other. It was nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd. They were the only ones I knew. I took Mac with me so they got to meet him too. Thank goodness I brought him along... it's easy to talk about our kiddos when the conversation comes to a stand-still. :) But it was good to chat for a little bit, nonetheless. Didn't take any pictures though... I need to remember to start bringing my camera with me EVERYwhere. You just never know when there will be a good photo op. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment