Called Dr Roy today. He said to come on in again. I brought back all the samples they gave me! Evil stuff. When I told him about our Saturday and that I thought Mac didn't like the taste he told me that most babies don't like the taste of that stuff. What?!?!? Um. Don't make me feed my child something that's proven to be GROSS!! Anyway. Dr Roy called a pediatric G.I. Dr who said that we could just switch Mac to the soy-based formula and he should be fine. Thank goodness! They were able to give me lots of sample cans of that to take home. Plus, we've been getting Similac checks and coupons in the mail. Wahoo!
p.s. When we made some of the soy stuff, Brent took a taste of that too. He said it was much, much, much, MUCH better than the other. Much. :) Even though I'm sure that any formula, in general, isn't all that tasty. Yeah, I wasn't brave enough to taste it, however.
p.p.s. I should also mention that Mac is 1 month old today! Yay, Mac!!
No comments:
Post a Comment