... I may start writing again. Either here, or on my other blog, I'm not sure which yet. I'd like to do a little journaling about my weight-loss journey... that might be better on the other site. And I guess I'll keep stories about Mac and family life here, in this blog.
Well, getting right down to it... I found out today that Mac somehow figured out how to erase all the game files on our Super Paper Mario Wii game!! Grr. He's now grounded from playing Wii games until further notice. >:\ He keeps asking to play. And I keep reminding him why he can't. He says "Okay." but I don't think he really gets it. Thankful that daddy is home now and can keep him distracted by playing cars and trains with him in his room. :)
Also, Mac still says 'lettow' for the word 'yellow'... he's actually said it that way for as long as I can remember. It's kinda cute. Well... until he wants the big 'lettow' item and I hand him the little red item. Yeah, it can get confusing... but he'll learn it eventually. Although, it's kinda funny that he can say the letter 'W' with no problems but he can't say 'yellow'.
I think we've gained a family member since I've last written. We now have a dog. Her name is Luci. She's about 14 months old and is FULL of energy! When we walk in the front door, sometimes we'll yell, "Luuuciii, I'm home!" ;) And lately, Mac will randomly say, "I love Luci!" It's cute. And he's never seen the show!
Some fun things we've done this summer:
1) Gone to the park. (Several times!)
2) Played in our little pool in the backyard. (Luci especially loves that!)
3) Saw Madagascar 3 in 3D at the theater. (Mac slept through half of it!)
4) Went bowling.
5) Stood under a Fire Truck sprinkler.
6) Played with friends: Nathan and Shaelyn
7) Played under the card table tent that G'ma Jackson made!
Some things Mac likes:
1) Puzzles
2) Coloring
3) Thomas the Train
4) Spongebob Squarepants
5) Taking pictures
6) Cars (The movies and the toys)
7) Superheros (i.e. Spiderman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Panther, Green Lantern, Batman, etc.)
8) VeggieTales (Although, he's been listening to music cd's more than watching the movies lately.)
9) Mario Bros games
We're not sure whether he'll be Thomas for Halloween again this year, or if he'll go with Mario, or Bob the Tomato... it's a toss-up... but we'll get it figured out. :)
Weather has been quite hot this summer. High 90's and even into the 100's for several days! There have been fires all around us, so it's been smokey too. Yuck. But we're surviving. Autumn is on it's way! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment