It's now June, which means: I haven't done anything on here in months!! Ah well. Am I gonna beat myself up over it? Nah. I guess that's what I like so much about facebook... the opportunity to "blog" as much or as little as you'd like via that little box which probes, "What's on your mind..." Some days, chasing after a 2-year-old is quite enough, thank you. On those days, you won't hear much from me. On those days, the pitter-patter of little feet thoroughly compensates for the pitter-patter of thoughts frolicking through the wide open fields of my mind. :) Not to say that I'm an air-head, mind you...
Anyhoo.
Just thought I'd ramble about my latest undertaking: Babysitting. Or perhaps toddler-sitting would be more accurate. In a full-time sort of way. (Through the summer anyway.) Yep. Upon figuring the numbers, I'll be watching another 2-year-old for 40 whole hours a week! Because, apparently, I didn't think one 2-year-old was sufficient for my sanity... or lack thereof. So. All that to say: If it's currently been 3 months since my last post, during which time I've only had one toddler on the loose... it's pretty safe to say that blogging may very well be nonexistent this summer. Unless, of course, I find that this is the one thing that keeps me sane. :) I guess we'll see...
1 comment:
You are doing better than me. It had been a year and a half since my last blog post! :-)
Post a Comment