Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday.

First up: play time. Sometimes I think he'd rather play with the plastic tote more than the toys that go in there! Of course, when tipped upside-down, it makes for a good climbing bench. ;) I guess there really is proof of having played with the toys that go inside the tote, however, since they're all over my floor. :D

Next up: getting a big, fat lip after falling, no, diving face-first onto the hard wood floor! OUCH!! His first fat lip. He cried and cried. It bled and bled. And bled, and bled, and bled... And bled. Mommy was nervous and called the doctor. Apparently, lip lacerations tend to bleed a lot! Tried to get Mac to suck on a cold wet wash rag. No such luck. He didn't want anything to do with that. Had him drink a little bit of cool water. Drinking is a hard thing to do with a fat lip. It got a little slobbery. I finally just gave him a dose of Tylenol to help with swelling and pain. Talk about a hard day! I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon! In fact, never would be just fine with me.

No comments: