Monday, January 18, 2010

Mary

I'm sorry to say... I think she spent the night in the cold, dark refrigerator. All by herself. Well, unless you can count the company of some random food items. And, really. Have you tried making conversation with Capers? It's rather one-sided.

I looked all over for her. I really did! I was beginning to lose all hope of finding Mary, the mother of Jesus, from our new little Veggie Tale nativity set...

Looking back, I probably should've known. Everytime I open the fridge, there's Mac, grabbing at either the Fish Oil Capsules, the Capers, or the Deli Mustard. Mostly it's the Fish Oil he's after. (They make sound when you shake the bottle!)

Well, this time, he made a trade. Apparently, he must've had Mary in his hand and wouldn't have been able to grab what he was truly after unless he set her down. So, he made the switch.

Sneaky little guy. I didn't even realize...

But, this morning, when I opened the fridge to grab some milk for my cereal, here's what I saw:

No comments: