(I'm pretty sure he started crying shortly after these were taken but THANKS to Brian and Jamie for being friends with our little guy... even when you get nothing in return! I just know he'll come around eventually though... so don't give up hope!) :D
Friday, January 15, 2010
Mac & Friends
Mac has been at the "Stranger Danger" stage for quite some time now... It's a normal, healthy and good thing but it gets kind of frustrating for us when all he wants is mom or dad. And if someone else gets in the way, be prepared for screaming. Ok. In all honesty, it's a little embarrassing really. And, frankly, it's getting a bit old. I know all kids go through it but, c'mon! Enough already! So, whenever we get together with friends, we welcome their interaction with Mac! These types of pictures are a bit of a rarity these days - where Mac isn't crying while being held by someone else. That's why these pics, in particular, are kinda sweet. He's NOT crying!! Yay for Mac!

(I'm pretty sure he started crying shortly after these were taken but THANKS to Brian and Jamie for being friends with our little guy... even when you get nothing in return! I just know he'll come around eventually though... so don't give up hope!) :D
(I'm pretty sure he started crying shortly after these were taken but THANKS to Brian and Jamie for being friends with our little guy... even when you get nothing in return! I just know he'll come around eventually though... so don't give up hope!) :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment