Sunday, November 8, 2009
Wood Floors
There can be a disadvantage to them. Especially if they're not cared for properly and treated like they should be. For instance, when I snagged my sock today on what I thought was a little sliver sticking up. I reached down to pick it up and I about raised the whole wooden plank!! It was not just a tiny sliver... it was a huge sliver!! That ended up leaving a nice sized gouge in the floor! Great. Now I'm concerned about Mac crawling around down there. Will he end up with slivers in his hands or knees? I guess I'll just have to keep long pants on him. I'm debating gloves. Dear Lord, please let us move into a new place soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that looks like a good reason to find a house to buy :)
Post a Comment