Friday, November 13, 2009

Gettin' Around

Mac is so mobile these days... it's downright nerve-wracking! :) He's been doing the "real" crawl (hands and knees) now for a few weeks and he's getting pretty fast at it. He likes to spend as much time as possible on his feet too... which means he's bound to be walking soon! (Too soon, I'm sure.) Even when left to "wander" around the house somewhat aimlessly, he still moves with gusto - like he's on a mission! Perhaps he feels like he's "broken free" and needs to go see everything there is to see as fast as he possibly can before he's in the clutches of someone's arms again. Otherwise, he may never get the chance! So today, I followed him. ... Through the hallway ... To the bedroom ... To the bathroom ... To the high chair. Busy, busy boy!! And I'm, as always, snapping photos along the way. ;)


No comments: