Friday, January 30, 2009
4 Weeks Old
Good grief. I feel like I just blink these days and another week goes by! At least I have pictures this time. Nothing in particular. Just a few candid shots on this day. Happy 4 week birthday, Mac!


We also had to go see the Dr today. Mac had a poopy diaper that looked a little mucousy and slightly blood tinged. Dr Roy said that the regular formula might be kinda hard on his little system. He said that some kiddos don't tolerate or break down the proteins in the milk-based formula too well. He gave us some samples of this other formula to try for a week - Alimentum from Similac. Ok. We'll give it a whirl. Then we're to call next Friday to let him know how the formula is working. We finished off the rest of the regular stuff, since we already had it made. Then started the Alimentum this evening. So far, so good. Although, he doesn't seem to be wanting/ eating as much of this stuff as he did the regular stuff. I guess we'll keep an eye on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment