Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Belly Weeks 9-11

Belly week 9 - Notes: This is the Wednesday before our trip to OR for Marcy's graduation from Chiropractic College. We left home on Friday and stayed in OR until Tuesday. The 1st night we were at LaQuinta Hotel so that we could spend time with Marcy and her family. Then nights 2 & 3 were at Mom and Bill's place. We had planned to go home on Monday but then changed plans to include a detour to Roseburg to see Brent's folks. 6/18/08

Belly week 10 - Notable changes this week: Pants and bras are slightly snug. Always feeling bloated and it's hard to suck in my gut now. 6/25/08

Belly week 11 - Snapshot of my life-- Music I'm listening to lately: Jazz, Christian Contempo. Recent movies I've seen: Mad Money, The Brave One, Jumper, Definitely Maybe, Get Smart. Books I'm reading: Preggo books like 'Great Expectations' and 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Top news story at the moment: Election 2008 stuff. 7/2/08

No comments: