Friday, July 25, 2008

Boy or Girl??

To know or not to know...

Everyone thinks you are: I'd say it's about half and half... some say "girl" and some say "boy"... and some say that we should have a boy or that we'd be good with boys. (Shrug) Like it's up to us anyway. We'll leave that up to the Creator of all life. And either way, we'll love and cherish this gift from God.

Personally, we think you are: A girl. We both kinda figure that, since girls appear to be the dominant gender in each of our families, we'll end up having girls.

My thoughts about finding out if you are a girl or boy before you are born: At first I thought I'd be fine either way... who doesn't love a surprise, right? Then Brent said he wants to know... and now that I think about it, it'd be nice to know. That way we can call you by name instead of just "peanut" or whatever produce item you happen to be as big as this week. :) It would be nice to have a color scheme picked out, too.

The conclusion: Yeah, we'll be finding out... if you'll show us. ;D

No comments: