Thursday, June 12, 2008

My First OB visit

This was a busy visit. I met with someone in billing to discuss payment options for this whole process. Whew! This little one could get spendy! Then I met with the nurse (Anita) who said, "You might as well make friends with the scale... you'll be weighed every time." :) We also discussed family medical history and she gave me a big informational packet about preggo classes and how to register at the hospital, etc. She answered some questions that I had and then it was to the restroom for me to give my 1st pee sample. Oh yeah, and I gave them some blood for whatever testing they do with that. And the nurse figured out that my due date should be somewhere around January 22, 2009!! Another January baby in the Jackson family!! Fun! Baby's estimated size at this appt is 5/8" long (about the size of a kidney bean). 6/10/08

No comments: