Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Joy of Music

Brent decided to get his trombone out today! Can you believe we've known each other for over 18 years and I think this is the very FIRST time I've ever heard him play!! Imagine my surprise when he could still play a scale somewhat easily! Plus, the music guy at church has given him a couple of songs to practice in hopes that one day we'll have a horn section on the worship team. Brent's definitely hesitant about that... but with a little encouragement... who knows what will happen?! It'd be a great thing to see, for sure! Not to mention all the great fun we'd have watching our little "mini-me" following daddy around with his very own..... um..... mascara trombone!! ;D Love it!!


Hmm... I wonder if mom's mascara would sound like dad's horn? It IS just the right size, after all. :)

No comments: