Saturday, February 27, 2010

Move-In Day!

Talk about a looooooooong day! We rented a U-Haul truck to make things faster and it still took 2 loads in the U-Haul and a few other "regular" truck loads!! We have a LOT of stuff!! We need to have a yard sale, BAD! :) And now we have our own space where we can have it! Heh, heh. We're fortunate to have several good friends who were able to help us out today! The husband of one of Brent's co-workers is even a professional mover! He's not a huge guy so we were wondering how he was lifting all that heavy stuff! I think he was just doing it the "right" way! We'll also have to head back over to the Holly house at some point to clean, clean, clean! Here's a link to check out our not-so-bare-naked house. It's quite full now and can seem totally overwhelming if I look at the big picture. I plan to just take one room at a time. Moment by moment, day by day. If I break it down into little segments, it's definitely doable. And I know exactly where to start: The Kitchen! I know it'll help to have dishes and utensils in their places. Yay for new beginnings! :)
My starting point.
The Master bedroom was Brent's starting point. :)

No comments: