*
After we resolved the tire issue, we stopped by dad's office to do some trick-or-treating. They were announcing the employee costume winners when we arrived so that was fun to watch. Surprisingly, Mac didn't seem too concerned about all the "weird-looking" people. ;) He even let Art, er, Hulk (Brent's boss) hold him for a while.
*
Once we were done there, we finally got over to see Stephanie! We walked around the clinic to show off Mac's Halloween costume. Everyone loved it! And in case you can't tell, Mac's a short-necked giraffe this year. ;)
*
Back at home, we decided to change out of the costume since it's a fairly warm one. And Mac doesn't really care to have that hood on his head anyway. Go figure. Plus, we need to make sure we keep it clean for tomorrow evening. :) Anyway, as I was changing Mac (We use the ottoman as a make-shift changing table... Hey, it works for us. :D), he apparently wanted to try and shimmy down between the ottoman and the play yard. Again. In the past, I would typically grab his legs and pull him back up. This time, however, I let him go. With caution, of course. He landed... but quickly realized that he couldn't move. Poor little fella. *chuckle* ;) I grabbed the camera, took a few pics, then figured I should probably rescue him before he gets too mad. Maybe he'll think twice before doing that again. Wait. Do babies think twice?
*
Lastly, here are a few random shots of Mac hangin' out by the couch. He's pretty good at standing up now. So he spent a good portion of the afternoon standing up... then plopping back down on his rear... I think just so he could stand up again. ;)
*
Ah yes. And we certainly can't forget about the latest discovery: If he pulls himself up via the cat tower... he may just find the cat sitting up there! Oh joy!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment