*
Well, we decided to go see daddy at work today and, once again, it's cooooold out there! Perfect chance to wear the new hat! Mac made it from the house to the car with it on. Once inside the car however, the hat came off. That's ok. I can handle that. When we got there, dad had plans for us to walk to the corner mart. Time to test Mac's hat-wearin' endurance. :) Surprisingly, he did quite well! I think once he has it on and is distracted by something else, he forgets about it and leaves it alone.
*Back at the office, it came off again. Fine. I have no problem with him taking the hat off once we're safe from the blasting cold. But we put it on again to walk out to the car. We sat in the car for a little bit and Mac was looking so cute, I just had to take his picture before he reached for that silly hat! Enjoy...
*
No comments:
Post a Comment