Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Farewell ~Life, Laughter & Lego Lions~!

Ladies and Gentlemen, there's been a merger. There are 4 blogs on my dashboard... 3 of which are unproductive. And one of those 3 unproductive blogs gets tons of spam. I'm not completely sure as to why. But it was on one post in particular where I used some initials that may somehow be associated with those of the homosexual persuasion. Mind you, my post had absolutely nothing to do with those fine folks. But apparently, other folks who may have been searching for information regarding that topic were being directed to my blog. In short, those searching would leave tactless comments I didn't care to read or respond to. So. I removed those initials from that post and have now merged that blog with this one. And I intend to delete that blog once I have posted this.

I'm a little sad that it's come to this. The unproductiveness and deletion, that is. It was a fun blog that I started back in 2006 after my sister and her kiddos moved into town. Before that, it had been 8 years since we had lived in the same state, let alone the same town! And, even though she was going through some extremely hard times emotionally, I was glad to have her close-by again. I was glad I could be there for her and the kids.

So that's why there are now a few posts from 2006 in my archive. (Obviously before my pregnancy-turned-baby-turned-toddler.) :D I didn't want to lose what I had written during that time. I do, however, want to leave you with the paragraph that I had written in the "description" section under the title of my blog:
Lego Lion Philosophy: We may appear ferocious but, really, we're fragile. Even though we look fairly massive, we're still quite malleable. And oftentimes we're loud... but we just want to be loved.
And there you have it. It's all about the love, isn't it?
Cheers.

No comments: